There was a time when you would pay over the odds to visit a dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or a skin care specialist to get the appropriate treatments to help with skin care.
Now in the comfort of your own home at reasonable and budgeted prices you can purchases skin care devices.
From low-tech items such as the jade rollers and gua sha stones to space-age-looking LED machines have now become a must in homes.
People are recognizing that caring for the skin and having the glow is part of good wellness.
With so many choices available on the marketplace it can be a little overwhelming to understand what each device do.
Here are just a few of the benefits for some of the popular tools
Jade Rollers - jade rollers are used to massage the face and improve circulation.
- The gentle pressure helps to stimulate circulation and leave the facial muscles more relaxed
- By drawing away toxins, this allows a gentle toning and lifting effect
- The naturally cooling sensation helps to calm the skin, de-puff, and soothe inflammation
- Facial massage is known to be a stress reliever. The daily ritual can relieve tension and act a small act of self-care in the day.
Gua Sha Stones - A Gua Sha stone is a beauty tool dating back to ancient China. It looks like a smooth, flat stone, and people use them to massage and scrape their skin.
- Improve circulation, brighten, tone, and even tighten your face.
- Anti-aging effects through tighter skin
- Less dark circles below your eyes
- Less wrinkles appearing on your face
- Brightens your complexion
Blackhead Vacuum - A blackhead vacuum that is positioned over a blackhead and with its mild suction extracts the oil and dead skin out of the pore.
- Improving the texture and look of your skin
- Removes dead skin and opens the pores
- The device is quick and easy to use.
- Smooth texture
At We Are Skin all our at home devices are pain free and easy to use.
When using any devices ensure your skin is exfoliated to ensure a glowing and smooth feel.